You understand that learning is a constant, and this need is met when you engage with your colleagues and stakeholders, while learning new technologies. You don’t shy away from solving complex business problems, and enjoy the technical deep dive. You are not a purist, but someone open to other ways of doing things, and you enjoy the creative aspects of development. You respectfully challenge the status quo, and thrive in a productive environment. You take ownership of your work and drive it forward, asking questions as needed.
If this sounds like you, please read on!
The ASP.NET Developer is responsible for the building, maintaining and enhancing of EPiServer and custom ASP.NET applications built by AAOS. The full-time team member will assist with technical design, coding, testing, implementation and post-implementation to support a hybrid Agile delivery method. The technical stack includes .NET Core,ASP.NET C#, VB.Net, EPiServer, Entity Framework, SQL Server and AngularJs.
Utilize a deep understanding of object-oriented design principles to design, develop and maintain EPiServer and custom .NET solutions
Create object models in C#, database models using SQL Server and finally map them using Entity Framework
Create Server stored procedures for transactional databases
Develop and maintain technical and project documentation
Provide assistance with maintaining the release management cycle and application development environments
Implement application development best practices
Collaborate with stakeholders to elicit requirements and provide recommendations for platform improvements
Assist and be an integral part of sprint planning which involves task breakdown and estimation
Other responsibilities as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field required; Relevant experience may be substituted when appropriate
- ASP.NET C#
- Restful API (WebAPIs)
- HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- SQL SERVER
- Azure DevOps with GIT flow
- Requires 3+ years of experience in software development for EPiServer using C# and ASP.NET
- Demonstrated understanding of solution architecture and design patterns
- Strong problem-solving skills and desire to learn new technologies
- Prior experience related to solutions deployed on Microsoft Azure in a PaaS model
- Experience implementing and maintaining REST APIs
- Experience with one or more database platforms (MS SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)
- Ability to work independently as well as be an integral part of a team
- DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Understanding of Vue.js and Node.js
- Familiarity with Azure B2C Portal
- Experience with Azure DevOps development and deployment tools
- Health Care industry experience
- Experience with ASP.NET Core
- Experience with ETL packages like Talend and SSIS
If this describes YOU, please apply by sharing the following:
-Clearly communicate why you are the ideal candidate for this role, providing specific examples and experiences as proof points.
-Attach your resume, cover letter and any additional materials that support your application.