Registry Engagement & Support Coordinator
You are known for your collaborative personality paired with an outstanding team player attitude. You live and breathe a mindset of growth and demonstrate high levels of emotional intelligence. You understand the importance of developing a rapport with colleagues and stakeholders alike, using professionalism and discretion. Your exceptional strategic mindset serves you well as a you support a team across units, always staying attentive of department initiatives and the overall participant experience. You are consistent, supportive and timely.
If this sounds like you, please read on!
The Registry Engagement & Support Coordinator position is responsible for supporting the Registry Engagement & Support team activities to drive participant satisfaction and retention. The Engagement & Support Coordinator is accountable for ensuring engagement and support processes and service level agreements are managed, monitored and adhered to across the Registry Engagement and Support team. This role is key to managing participant inquiries and working with Engagement & Support team members to facilitate issue resolution for existing participants and the timely onboarding of new registry participants. Additionally, the Engagement & Support Coordinator will oversee projects related to business process improvement and support the integration of activities between the Registry Program Managers and the Engagement & Support team.
- Manage incoming participant requests and ensure creation of Salesforce cases for all issues and inquiries
- Monitor case progress and assignments in partnership with Engagement & Support team members
- Provide daily / weekly / monthly / quarterly reporting for both the engagement pipeline and support queues; Assist with the creation of KPIs to inform team capacity management decisions and prioritization of work stream activities
- Support ongoing monitoring and updates to Service Level Agreements; Work with teams to set benchmarks and goals for measuring response times and participant satisfaction
- Engage with participants to facilitate the contracting and onboarding process through facilitating the completion of documentation and forms
- Collect, organize, monitor and present information about the Registries Engagement & Support team activities to enable cross-team collaboration and improved transparency; Provide data to inform corrective action and/or issue resolution related to participant issues
- Collaborate with and provide support for both the Program Management and Data Science teams related to participant engagement and support and ensure consistency in processes related to participant interactions and issue resolution
- Plan and manage small to mid-size projects related to process improvement and/or the implementation of new processes to improve the participant experience
Exemplifies the following essential values of the Academy:
- Teamwork: Effective collaboration and team-focus to solve complex problems and drive innovation.
- Empowerment: The authority, information, and skills to make decisions and drive results.
- Accountability: Ownership of process and results that drive decisions and ensure implementation.
- Mindset of Growth/Continuous Learning: Focused on and invested in self and staff development to become more adaptable, making the Academy more agile, innovative, and sustainable.
- 2-4 years of experience in a business environment serving in an administrative or coordinator role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience managing work in Salesforce or other Customer Relationship Management (CRM) or Association Management Systems (AMS)
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office and collaboration tools such as SharePoint and MS Teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with direct customer support responsibilities
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work in a dynamic, results-oriented environment
- Naturally organized, analytical and detail oriented; Energetic self-starter passionate about professional integrity and excellence with a positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to work with a diverse group of team members across the Registry department and the organization
- Experience in a Health Care organization that provide outcomes, evidence-based research services
- Experience in a non-profit or Association management organization
If this describes YOU, please apply by sharing the following:
-Clearly communicate why you are the ideal candidate for this role, providing specific examples and experiences as proof points.
-Attach your resume, cover letter and any additional materials that support your application.
This position is based in Rosemont, Illinois and is open to applicants who are able to relocate to commuting distance to that office.
AAOS requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. An applicant (i) who is disabled or who has a qualifying medical condition that contraindicates a COVID-19 vaccination, or (ii) who objects to being vaccinated on the basis of a sincerely held religious belief, observance or practice may request a reasonable accommodation. This determination will be made on a case-by-case basis and in accordance with applicable law and public health guidance. Any medical information concerning an applicant's disability will be treated as a confidential medical record in compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Exemptions from the vaccine policy may also be provided to fully remote positions that do not involve any business travel or in-person work activities.