Senior ASP.NET Developer
You are known for your exceptional knowledge of application architecture and architecture constructs. You ensure consistency and logic to the enterprise standards and guiding principles, throughout the application lifecycle. You have excellent business acumen and know how to lead, while remaining tactical. Your proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills help identify, communicate and resolve issues, find opportunities and resolve issues. You are flexible, creative and a big-picture thinker.
If this sounds like you, please read on!
The Senior ASP.NET Developer will be responsible for leading small teams to build, maintain and enhance EPiServer and custom ASP.NET applications built by AAOS. The full-time team member will assist with technical design, coding, testing, implementation and post-implementation to support a hybrid Agile delivery method. The technical stack includes .NET Core, ASP.NET C#, VB.Net, EPiServer, Entity Framework, SQL Server and AngularJs.
- Utilize a deep understanding of object-oriented design principles to design, develop and maintain EPiServer and custom .NET solutions
- Provide assistance to Solutions Architect and help lead development projects
- Create object models in C#, database models using SQL Server and finally map them using Entity Framework
- Create Server stored procedures for transactional databases
- Develop and maintain technical and project documentation
- Maintain the release management cycle and application development environments
- Implement application development best practices
- Collaborate with stakeholders to elicit requirements and provide recommendations for platform improvements
- Effectively communicate with other development and business partners to create scalable applications
- Be an integral part of sprint planning which involves task breakdown and estimation
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field required; Relevant experience may be substituted when appropriate
- ASP.NET C#
- Restful API (WebAPIs)
- HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- SQL SERVER
- Azure DevOps with GIT flow
- 3+ years of experience in software development for EPiServer using C# and ASP.NET
- 5+ years of building web applications using ASP.NET and C#
- 3+ years of experience using either AngularJs or KnockoutJs to build web applications
- Demonstrated understanding of solution architecture and design patterns
- Strong problem-solving skills and desire to learn new technologies
- Prior experience related to solutions deployed on Microsoft Azure in a PaaS model
- Experience implementing and maintaining REST APIs
- Experience with one or more database platforms (MS SQL Server, MySQL, etc.)
- Experience with Azure DevOps development and deployment tools
- Demonstrated leading small teams (1-2) to build software
- Ability to work independently as well as be an integral part of a team
- Familiarity with Azure B2C Portal
- Health Care industry experience
- Experience with ASP.NET Core
- Experience with ETL packages like Talend and SSIS
- Understanding of Vue.js and Node.js
If this describes YOU, please apply by sharing the following:
-Clearly communicate why you are the ideal candidate for this role, providing specific examples and experiences as proof points.
-Attach your resume, cover letter and any additional materials that support your application.