Registry Optimization Specialist
You enjoy working with and through others, building and maintaining relationships, while working closely and accurately within established guidelines. You enjoy working with a wide range of customers and stakeholders, inspiring and motivating them to action, while being aware of and responsive to their needs and concerns. You possess an open, flowing communication style with a customer first attitude. You are polished, conscientiousness and loyal. You are friendly and genuinely interested in extending the reach of the Registry, and you are enthusiastic about assisting users in utilizing it to their full potential.
If this sounds like you, please read on!
Provide support to the Registry support and optimization team to ensure technical support, business optimization, and collaboration with surgeon leaders and sites is efficient and effective. Specifically, this position focuses on ensuring operational and technical processes are sufficient for the Authorized Vendor Program and Registry Program participants. This position is a critical team member to help ensure scalable, sustainable growth of the existing and new registries. Finally, this position will support submission of Registry data from stakeholders inclusive of account set-up, data validation/problem-solving, and tracking of issues for enhancements/needs. This position requires flexibility, the ability to multi-task, an attention to detail, accuracy, and the ability to interact with various staff levels both internally and externally.
Provide case support for implementing/onboarding new sites and other user types to the platform and reviewing data received from sites. Responsible for triaging technical issues and requests and seeing the issues through to resolution. Key team member is organizing materials about strategic issues that need committee member review, need to be tracked for bug enhancements or need to be discussed to users for feedback. Collaborate with Registry and technology department staff to research and address questions and requests from Sites and provide a summary and level of severity. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Responsible for engagement with stakeholders as a critical member of the Support & Optimization team. This work will include collaborating with team members to define the value, creating visual and written communication around this information, and developing plans for dissemination of this information. This role will also work with leadership to develop plans for proactive Registry Support and Optimization efforts in and new areas of the market, including establishing a framework and project plan to do so. This position will lead the growth and execution of our Authorized Vendor Program, working with department leaders and external companies to ensure a successful partnership program.
Responsible for optimizing the operational reporting and performance measurement tracking for Registry programs. Work with Department leadership to create reports for surgeon leaders, steering committee members, and Academy leadership. Collaborate with Registry operational team members to develop standard operating procedures and processes for Support and Optimization work. Provide leadership around crafting documentation of what we do and maintaining documentation as we grow inclusive of content required for the user group.
- Approximately 5-7 days per year
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of experience in healthcare or technology environment including healthcare industry nomenclature and practices
- Demonstrated excellence in communication (oral and written) skills; strong organizational skills; excellent phone presentation and customer service skills.
- Proficiency in Windows word processing and spreadsheet applications, and aptitude for quickly learning new software applications.
- Strong attention to detail, demonstrated record of proactive follow-up on tasks, and customer service experience
- Degree in technology or healthcare-related field
- Knowledge of communication and collaboration tools (Google Docs, Sharepoint)
- Advanced degree in public health or healthcare related field.
- Knowledge of HIPAA and patient confidentiality practices, policies and procedures
- Knowledge of database concepts such as SQL and data management processes
- Participation in the implementation and ongoing support of a software application(s) for small to enterprise level clients
- Hands-on experience with application maintenance and support processes including issue identification, troubleshooting and resolution including ability to research and analyze data to address operational challenges and customer service issues
- 2-5 years of experience using customer relationship management/support desk tools such as Salesforce, Zen Desk, Jira Service Desk, etc.
If this describes YOU, please apply by sharing the following:
-Clearly communicate why you are the ideal candidate for this role, providing specific examples and experiences as proof points.
-Attach your resume, cover letter, salary expectation and any additional materials that support your application.